Your online resource for creating dimensional artwork
ART VESSELS ART QUILTS DIMENSIONAL FLORAL ART FLOATING ART QUILTS
PATTERNS KITS PRODUCTS
WELCOME TO RITA LYNNE STUDIO
CHANGE IS HERE AND IT IS GOOD
Almost Heaven Online is now live as Rita Lynne Studio.
Welcome to my studio where I share my art quilt patterns, art vessel patterns
and dimensional artwork patterns.
We’ve made updates to the site to improve your experience
and make it easier to find patterns, on demand classes, mini lessons, and supplies.
We have added the most amazing free membership club:
THE OPEN CIRCLE
where you explore and develop your personal creative style.
This free membership group is growing quickly, and I invite you to become a member.
It’s a free membership community for
art quilters, beginners to advanced.
As a member you have access to a monthly free art vessel or art quilt pattern, helpful resources, useful articles and community friendship through a private Facebook group.
Why join us in The Open Circle?
Do you want to learn how to create great art quilts?
Start here !!!
You’ve got the desire, but are afraid you will look stupid?
Nonsense, you have the right mindset
to create your own art quilt style.
That’s all you need!
We ALL feel that way sometime during the process.
Relax, we got you! We’ll guide you.
Join The Open Circle Community. We’ll gladly share our secrets and tips.
Here is what else The Open Circle brings to you:
- Free monthly art quilt pattern including templates, materials list and photographs to follow step by step directions.
- All patterns are original and exclusive to The Open Circle membership only.
Free access to lessons, videos and mini courses including “How to” for:
- art vessels in 4 hours
- floating landscape art quilts
- dimensional floral designs
- key to making stunning art quilts
- where to begin – start here
- use what you have and what not to buy
- for success choose the right fusible and stabilizer
- access to a private Facebook group with support from fellow art quilters
- discounts of classes, retreats and webinars
- on demand video tips and mini courses
- many, many more free lessons
Can I start with what I have on hand?
Yes! The wonder of art quilts is the variety of supplies you can use.
Easy peasy! You can start with what you have on hand.
Having access to a professional art quilter and an art community helps you become a better artist!
Sharing my knowledge and techniques with you will help you find your artist voice.
Let’s create together!